+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On February 28, 2013 in the House:
- Re-referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 28
On February 7, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Cachola, Har excused (2).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 187) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 4, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Evans, Lowen, Cullen, Hanohano, Kawakami, C. Lee, Fale, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Coffman.
On February 1, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Monday, 02-04-13 11:00AM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on WAL recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-04-13 at 11AM.
On January 29, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 02-01-13 8:00AM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 7
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading