+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On December 18, 2013 in the House:
- Carried over to 2014 Regular Session.
On February 15, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Carroll, Coffman, Hanohano, Har, Kawakami, Ward excused (6).
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 475), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 12, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Carroll, Kobayashi, Belatti, Cabanilla, Jordan, Morikawa, Woodson, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 1, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HUS on Tuesday, 02-12-13 9:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to HUS, JUD, referral sheet 7
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading