+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) DeCoite, Tokioka excused (2).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 703) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 13, 2017 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Ichiyama, Aquino, Ito, Say, Takayama, Todd, Yamane, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Monday, 02-13-17 2:00PM in conference room 329.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-13-17.
On February 1, 2017 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Tuesday, 02-07-17 2:00PM in House conference room 329.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 25, 2017 in the House:
- Pass First Reading
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (22)