+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On February 12, 2013 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Belatti, Cachola, Coffman, Takai excused (4).
- Reported from HUS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 338), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 7, 2013 in the House:
- The committees on HUS recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Carroll, Kobayashi, Jordan, Morikawa, Woodson, Fukumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Belatti, Cabanilla.
On February 1, 2013 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by HUS on Thursday, 02-07-13 9:30AM in House conference room 329.
On January 28, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to HUS, JUD, referral sheet 6
On January 24, 2013 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 23, 2013 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (9)