+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On March 12, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to WAM.
- Passed First Reading.
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 287).
On March 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Third Reading with Representative(s) Say voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Nakashima excused (1). Transmitted to Senate.
On March 5, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Say, Souki excused (2).
- Reported from FIN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 599) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on FIN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) Luke, Nishimoto, Cachola, Cullen, Johanson, Jordan, Keohokalole, Kobayashi, Lowen, Onishi, Tokioka, Yamashita, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Pouha.
On February 13, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by FIN on Wednesday, 02-18-15 2:00PM in House conference room 308.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.