+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on LAB with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Reported from EDB (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 65), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to LAB.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on EDB recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Kawakami, Kong, Brower, Cachola, Choy, Ohno, Onishi, Tsuji, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 4 Excused: Ito, Tokioka, Woodson, Matsumoto.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by EDB on Friday, 02-06-15 9:20AM in House conference room 312.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to EDB, LAB, CPC, referral sheet 6
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.