+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 12, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and C. Lee excused (1).
- Reported from WAL (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 138), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on WAL recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Yamane, Cullen, Evans, Ing, C. Lee, Lowen, Nishimoto, Say, Pouha, Thielen; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by WAL on Friday, 02-06-15 9:00AM in House conference room 325.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to WAL, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.