+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 1, 2019 in the House:
- Carried over to 2020 Regular Session.
On February 8, 2019 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Cabanilla Arakawa, Nakamura, Thielen excused (3).
- Reported from JUD (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 236) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
On February 7, 2019 in the House:
- The committees on JUD recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) C. Lee, San Buenaventura, Brower, Creagan, Lowen, McKelvey, Morikawa, Say, Takayama; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Yamane, Thielen.
On February 5, 2019 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JUD on Thursday, 02-07-19 2:05PM in House conference room 325.
On January 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to JUD, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 6
On January 24, 2019 in the House:
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
On January 23, 2019 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (12)