+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Pouha excused (1).
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 281), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
On February 12, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 13 Ayes: Representative(s) Tsuji, Onishi, Brower, Cachola, Choy, Ito, Kawakami, Kong, Ohno, Tokioka, Woodson, Matsumoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 9, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Thursday, 02-12-15 8:30AM in House conference room 312.
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to AGR, FIN, referral sheet 5
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 27, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (11)