+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (9)
On December 17, 2015 in the House:
- Carried over to 2016 Regular Session.
On February 12, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on HED with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) C. Lee excused (1).
- Reported from VMI (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 169), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to HED.
On February 9, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on VMI recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Ito, Tokioka, Brower, Choy, Kawakami, Kong, Ohno, Onishi, Tsuji, Woodson, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) Cachola, Matsumoto.
- Broadcast of hearing/briefing available. See: www.capitoltv.org
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by VMI on Monday, 02-09-15 9:05AM in House conference room 312.
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to VMI, HED, FIN, referral sheet 5
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 27, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsors (14)