+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on JUD with Representative(s) DeCoite, Har, Kawakami, Oshiro voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Ito excused (1).
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 492) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to JUD.
On February 18, 2015 in the House:
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 15 Ayes: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Belatti, Brower, Creagan, Hashem, C. Lee, Nakashima, San Buenaventura, Takayama, Yamane, Fukumoto Chang, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Har, Oshiro; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Kawakami.
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled for decision making on Wednesday, 02-18-15 2:00PM in conference room 325.
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred until 02-18-15.
On February 6, 2015 in the House:
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-11-15 2:30PM in House conference room 325.
On January 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to CPC, JUD, referral sheet 5
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Introduced and Passed First Reading
On January 27, 2015 in the House:
- Pending introduction.