+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Died in Education Pre-K - 12
On March 3, 2015 in the Senate:
On February 26, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Fiscal Policy
On February 17, 2015 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (13)
- 1001.42 - Powers and duties of district school board.
- 1002.33 - Charter schools.
- 1002.36 - Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind.
- 1002.421 - Accountability of private schools participating in state school choice scholarship programs.
- 1002.45 - Virtual instruction programs.
- 1012.315 - Disqualification from employment.
- 1012.32 - Qualifications of personnel.
- 1012.465 - Background screening requirements for certain noninstructional school district employees and contractors.
- 1012.467 - Noninstructional contractors who are permitted access to school grounds when students are present; background screening requirements.
- 1012.56 - Educator certification requirements.
- 1012.795 - Education Practices Commission; authority to discipline.
- 1012.796 - Complaints against teachers and administrators; procedure; penalties.
- 1012.797 - Notification of district school superintendent of certain charges against or convictions of employees.
+ − Sponsor