+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 2, 2014 in the Senate:
- Died in Criminal Justice
On March 4, 2014 in the Senate:
On February 10, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations
On February 6, 2014 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (50)
- 27.51 - Duties of public defender.
- 27.511 - Offices of criminal conflict and civil regional counsel; legislative intent; qualifications; appointment; duties.
- 27.7001 - Legislative intent and findings.
- 27.7002 - Limitation on collateral representation; lawyer disqualification; use of state funds for excess fees not authorized.
- 27.701 - Capital collateral regional counsel.
- 27.702 - Duties of the capital collateral regional counsel; reports.
- 27.703 - Conflict of interest and substitute counsel.
- 27.704 - Appointment of assistants and other staff.
- 27.7045 - Capital case proceedings; constitutionally deficient representation.
- 27.705 - Salaries of capital collateral regional counsel and assistant capital collateral counsel.
- 27.706 - Private practice of law prohibited.
- 27.707 - Investigators; service of process.
- 27.708 - Access to prisoners; compliance with the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure; records requests.
- 27.7081 - Capital postconviction public records production.
- 27.7091 - Legislative recommendations to Supreme Court; postconviction proceedings; pro bono service credit.
- 27.710 - Registry of attorneys applying to represent persons in postconviction capital collateral proceedings; certification of minimum requirements; appointment by trial court.
- 27.711 - Terms and conditions of appointment of attorneys as counsel in postconviction capital collateral proceedings.
- 27.715 - Capital Collateral Regional Counsel Trust Fund.
- 119.071 - General exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 282.201 - State data center system; agency duties and limitations.
- 394.912 - Definitions.
- 775.082 - Penalties; applicability of sentencing structures; mandatory minimum sentences for certain reoffenders previously released from prison.
- 775.15 - Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions.
- 782.04 - Murder.
- 782.065 - Murder; law enforcement officer, correctional officer, correctional probation officer.
- 790.161 - Making, possessing, throwing, projecting, placing, or discharging any destructive device or attempt so to do, felony; penalties.
- 794.011 - Sexual battery.
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 913.13 - Jurors in capital cases.
- 921.137 - Imposition of the death sentence upon an intellectually disabled defendant prohibited.
- 921.141 - Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.
- 921.142 - Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital drug trafficking felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.
- 922.052 - Issuance of warrant of execution.
- 922.06 - Stay of execution of death sentence.
- 922.07 - Proceedings when person under sentence of death appears to be insane.
- 922.08 - Proceedings when person under sentence of death appears to be pregnant.
- 922.095 - Grounds for death warrant.
- 922.10 - Execution of death sentence; executioner.
- 922.105 - Execution of death sentence; prohibition against reduction of death sentence as a result of determination that a method of execution is unconstitutional.
- 922.108 - Sentencing orders in capital cases.
- 922.11 - Regulation of execution.
- 922.111 - Transfer to state prison for safekeeping before death warrant issued.
- 922.12 - Return of warrant of execution issued by Governor.
- 922.14 - Sentence of death unexecuted for unjustifiable reasons.
- 922.15 - Return of warrant of execution issued by Supreme Court.
- 924.055 - Postconviction review in capital cases; legislative findings and intent.
- 924.056 - Capital postconviction proceedings; reporting requirements.
- 924.057 - Capital postconviction proceedings; legislative intent.
- 925.11 - Postsentencing DNA testing.
- 945.10 - Confidential information.
+ − Sponsor