+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (3)
On January 11, 2022 in the Senate:
On November 16, 2021 in the Senate:
- Referred to Regulated Industries; Criminal Justice; Rules
On November 4, 2021 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (19)
- 648.25 - Definitions.
- 648.27 - Licenses and appointments; general.
- 648.285 - Bond agency; ownership requirements.
- 648.30 - Licensure and appointment required; prohibited acts; penalties.
- 648.31 - Appointment taxes and fees.
- 648.34 - Bail bond agents; qualifications.
- 648.355 - Temporary limited license as limited surety agent or professional bail bond agent; pending examination.
- 648.382 - Appointment of bail bond agents and temporary bail bond agents; effective date of appointment.
- 648.386 - Qualifications for prelicensing and continuing education schools and instructors.
- 648.3875 -
- 648.39 - Termination of appointment of managing general agents, bail bond agents, and temporary bail bond agents.
- 648.41 - Termination of appointment of temporary bail bond agents.
- 648.42 - Registration of bail bond agents.
- 648.44 - Prohibitions; penalty.
- 648.441 - Furnishing supplies to unlicensed bail bond agent prohibited; civil liability and penalty.
- 648.50 - Effect of suspension, revocation upon associated licenses and licensees.
- 784.07 - Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical care providers, public transit employees or agents, or other specified officers; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentences.
- 843.021 - Unlawful possession of a concealed handcuff key.
- 903.28 - Remission of forfeiture; conditions.
+ − Sponsor