+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Died in Education Pre-K - 12, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7069 (Ch. 2015-6)
On March 3, 2015 in the Senate:
On February 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Discussed/Workshop
On February 13, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations
On February 9, 2015 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (19)
- 1001.03 - Specific powers of State Board of Education.
- 1002.451 - District innovation school of technology program.
- 1003.41 - Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
- 1004.04 - Public accountability and state approval for teacher preparation programs.
- 1004.85 - Postsecondary educator preparation institutes.
- 1007.271 - Dual enrollment programs.
- 1008.22 - Student assessment program for public schools.
- 1008.30 - Common placement testing for public postsecondary education.
- 1008.31 - Florida’s K-20 education performance accountability system; legislative intent; mission, goals, and systemwide measures; data quality improvements.
- 1008.311 -
- 1008.34 - School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1008.345 - Implementation of state system of school improvement and education accountability.
- 1008.37 - Postsecondary feedback of information to high schools.
- 1008.385 - Educational planning and information systems.
- 1012.22 - Public school personnel; powers and duties of the district school board.
- 1012.34 - Personnel evaluation procedures and criteria.
- 1012.3401 - Requirements for measuring student performance in instructional personnel and school administrator performance evaluations; performance evaluation of personnel for purposes of performance salary schedule.
- 1012.341 - Exemption from performance evaluation system and compensation and salary schedule requirements.
- 1012.56 - Educator certification requirements.
+ − Sponsor