+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (3)
On February 25, 2021 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/02/21, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
On January 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
On January 15, 2021 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (6)
- 741.281 - Court to order batterers’ intervention program attendance.
- 741.2902 - Domestic violence; legislative intent with respect to judiciary’s role.
- 741.30 - Domestic violence; injunction; powers and duties of court and clerk; petition; notice and hearing; temporary injunction; issuance of injunction; statewide verification system; enforcement; public records exemption.
- 741.31 - Violation of an injunction for protection against domestic violence.
- 741.325 - Requirements for batterers’ intervention programs.
- 948.038 - Batterers’ intervention program as a condition of probation, community control, or other court-ordered community supervision.