+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On January 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Now in Judiciary
On January 27, 2021 in the Senate:
- Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
On January 26, 2021 in the Senate:
- CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 3
On January 15, 2021 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
On January 11, 2021 in the Senate:
- Referred to Community Affairs; Judiciary; Rules
On January 5, 2021 in the Senate:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendment
Delete lines 157 - 471 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (94)
- 57.105 - Attorney’s fee; sanctions for raising unsupported claims or defenses; exceptions; service of motions; damages for delay of litigation.
- 57.111 - Civil actions and administrative proceedings initiated by state agencies; attorneys’ fees and costs.
- 68.082 - False claims against the state; definitions; liability.
- 120.52 - Definitions.
- 120.525 - Meetings, hearings, and workshops.
- 120.65 - Administrative law judges.
- 163.3164 - Community Planning Act; definitions.
- 163.3177 - Required and optional elements of comprehensive plan; studies and surveys.
- 163.3178 - Coastal management.
- 163.3184 - Process for adoption of comprehensive plan or plan amendment.
- 163.3245 - Sector plans.
- 163.568 - Purposes and powers.
- 164.1031 - Definitions.
- 186.003 - Definitions; ss. 186.001-186.031, 186.801-186.901.
- 186.006 - Powers and responsibilities of Executive Office of the Governor.
- 186.007 - State comprehensive plan; preparation; revision.
- 186.008 - State comprehensive plan; revision; implementation.
- 186.501 - Short title.
- 186.502 - Legislative findings; public purpose.
- 186.503 - Definitions relating to Florida Regional Planning Council Act.
- 186.504 - Regional planning councils; creation; membership.
- 186.505 - Regional planning councils; powers and duties.
- 186.506 - Executive Office of the Governor; powers and duties.
- 186.507 - Strategic regional policy plans.
- 186.508 - Strategic regional policy plan adoption; consistency with state comprehensive plan.
- 186.509 - Dispute resolution process.
- 186.511 - Evaluation of strategic regional policy plan; changes in plan.
- 186.512 - Designation of regional planning councils.
- 186.513 - Reports.
- 186.515 - Creation of regional planning councils under chapter 163.
- 186.803 - Use of geographic information by governmental entities.
- 187.201 - State Comprehensive Plan adopted.
- 215.559 - Hurricane Loss Mitigation Program.
- 216.241 - Initiation or commencement of new programs; approval; expenditure of certain revenues.
- 218.32 - Annual financial reports; local governmental entities.
- 252.385 - Public shelter space.
- 258.501 - Myakka River; wild and scenic segment.
- 260.0142 - Florida Greenways and Trails Council; composition; powers and duties.
- 288.0656 - Rural Economic Development Initiative.
- 288.975 - Military base reuse plans.
- 320.08058 - Specialty license plates.
- 335.188 - Access management standards; access control classification system; criteria.
- 338.2278 - Multi-use Corridors of Regional Economic Significance Program.
- 339.155 - Transportation planning.
- 339.175 - Metropolitan planning organization.
- 339.285 - Enhanced Bridge Program for Sustainable Transportation.
- 339.63 - System facilities designated; additions and deletions.
- 339.64 - Strategic Intermodal System Plan.
- 341.041 - Transit responsibilities of the department.
- 343.54 - Powers and duties.
- 369.303 - Definitions.
- 369.307 - Developments of regional impact in the Wekiva River Protection Area; land acquisition.
- 369.324 - Wekiva River Basin Commission.
- 373.309 - Authority to adopt rules and procedures.
- 373.415 - Protection zones; duties of the St. Johns River Water Management District.
- 377.703 - Additional functions of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- 378.411 - Certification to receive notices of intent to mine, to review, and to inspect for compliance.
- 380.031 - Definitions.
- 380.045 - Resource planning and management committees; objectives; procedures.
- 380.05 - Areas of critical state concern.
- 380.055 - Big Cypress Area.
- 380.0552 - Florida Keys Area; protection and designation as area of critical state concern.
- 380.06 - Developments of regional impact.
- 380.061 - The Florida Quality Developments program.
- 380.07 - Florida Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission.
- 380.507 - Powers of the trust.
- 403.0752 - Ecosystem management agreements.
- 403.503 - Definitions relating to Florida Electrical Power Plant Siting Act.
- 403.50663 - Informational public meetings.
- 403.507 - Preliminary statements of issues, reports, project analyses, and studies.
- 403.5115 - Public notice.
- 403.518 - Fees; disposition.
- 403.522 - Definitions relating to the Florida Electric Transmission Line Siting Act.
- 403.526 - Preliminary statements of issues, reports, and project analyses; studies.
- 403.5272 - Informational public meetings.
- 403.5363 - Public notices; requirements.
- 403.5365 - Fees; disposition.
- 403.537 - Determination of need for transmission line; powers and duties.
- 403.704 - Powers and duties of the department.
- 403.7225 - Local hazardous waste management assessments.
- 403.7226 - Technical assistance by the department.
- 403.723 - Siting of hazardous waste facilities.
- 403.9403 - Definitions.
- 403.941 - Preliminary statements of issues, reports, and studies.
- 403.9422 - Determination of need for natural gas transmission pipeline; powers and duties.
- 403.973 - Expedited permitting; amendments to comprehensive plans.
- 408.033 - Local and state health planning.
- 420.609 - Affordable Housing Study Commission.
- 427.012 - The Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged.
- 501.171 - Security of confidential personal information.
- 1013.30 - University campus master plans and campus development agreements.
- 1013.372 - Education facilities as emergency shelters.
- 1013.385 - School district construction flexibility.
- 1013.74 - University authorization for fixed capital outlay projects.
+ − Vote
January 28, 2021: Floor vote: S 62 Filed
- Yeas: 6
- Nays: 3
+ − Sponsor