+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (2)
On January 21, 2021 in the Senate:
- Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations
On January 12, 2021 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (21)
- 11.45 - Definitions; duties; authorities; reports; rules.
- 39.0016 - Education of abused, neglected, and abandoned children; agency agreements; children having or suspected of having a disability.
- 414.1251 - Learnfare program.
- 1001.2151 -
- 1002.01 - Definitions.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.
- 1002.3105 - Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options.
- 1002.33 - Charter schools.
- 1002.385 - The Gardiner Scholarship.
- 1002.42 - Private schools.
- 1002.43 - Private tutoring programs.
- 1003.01 - Definitions.
- 1003.03 - Maximum class size.
- 1003.21 - School attendance.
- 1003.26 - Enforcement of school attendance.
- 1003.4282 - Requirements for a standard high school diploma.
- 1003.52 - Educational services in Department of Juvenile Justice programs.
- 1003.575 - Assistive technology devices; findings; interagency agreements.
- 1006.07 - District school board duties relating to student discipline and school safety.
- 1008.24 - Test administration and security; public records exemption.
- 1012.2315 - Assignment of teachers.
+ − Sponsor