+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 14, 2022 in the Senate:
- Died in Transportation
On March 12, 2022 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 11, 2022 in the Senate:
On October 21, 2021 in the Senate:
- Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations
On October 13, 2021 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (7)
- 98.093 - Duty of officials to furnish information relating to deceased persons, persons adjudicated mentally incapacitated, and persons convicted of a felony.
- 320.05 - Records of the department; inspection procedure; lists and searches; fees.
- 322.051 - Identification cards.
- 322.08 - Application for license; requirements for license and identification card forms.
- 322.091 - Attendance requirements.
- 322.14 - Licenses issued to drivers.
- 322.17 - Replacement licenses and permits.
+ − Sponsor