+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On April 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Withdrawn from further consideration
- Withdrawn from Ethics and Elections; Judiciary; Rules
On March 7, 2017 in the Senate:
On January 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to Ethics and Elections; Judiciary; Rules
On January 12, 2017 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (10)
- 99.061 - Method of qualifying for nomination or election to federal, state, county, or district office.
- 100.111 - Filling vacancy.
- 101.151 - Specifications for ballots.
- 105.031 - Qualification; filing fee; candidate’s oath; items required to be filed.
- 105.035 - Petition process of qualifying for certain judicial offices and the office of school board member.
- 105.041 - Form of ballot.
- 105.051 - Determination of election or retention to office.
- 105.061 - Electors qualified to vote.
- 105.08 - Campaign contribution and expense; reporting.
- 105.09 - Political activity in behalf of a candidate for judicial office limited.