+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On March 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 29 (Ch. 2018-7), CS/CS/CS/HB 1073 (Ch. 2018-102)
- Substituted CS/HB 29
- Read 2nd time
On February 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
On February 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- CS by Appropriations read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
On February 23, 2018 in the Senate:
- Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
On February 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
On February 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
On February 16, 2018 in the Senate:
- Now in Appropriations
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
On February 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/14/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
On February 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
- Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
On January 29, 2018 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/01/18, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
On January 17, 2018 in the Senate:
On January 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations
On January 5, 2018 in the Senate:
+ − Analyses (6)
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (69)
- 250.483 -
- 446.041 - Apprenticeship program, duties of the department.
- 446.081 - Limitation.
- 455.02 - Licensure of members of the Armed Forces in good standing and their spouses or surviving spouses with administrative boards or programs.
- 456.024 - Members of Armed Forces in good standing with administrative boards or the department; spouses; licensure.
- 472.015 - Licensure.
- 472.016 - Members of Armed Forces in good standing with the board.
- 493.6105 - Initial application for license.
- 493.6107 - Fees.
- 493.6113 - Renewal application for licensure.
- 494.00312 - Loan originator license.
- 494.00313 - Loan originator license renewal.
- 497.140 - Fees.
- 497.141 - Licensing; general application procedures.
- 497.142 - Licensing; fingerprinting and criminal background checks.
- 497.281 - Licensure of brokers of burial rights.
- 497.368 - Embalmers; licensure as an embalmer by examination; provisional license.
- 497.369 - Embalmers; licensure as an embalmer by endorsement; licensure of a temporary embalmer.
- 497.370 - Embalmers; licensure of an embalmer intern.
- 497.371 - Embalmers; establishment of embalmer apprentice program.
- 497.373 - Funeral directing; licensure as a funeral director by examination; provisional license.
- 497.374 - Funeral directing; licensure as a funeral director by endorsement; licensure of a temporary funeral director.
- 497.375 - Funeral directing; licensure of a funeral director intern.
- 497.393 -
- 497.453 - Application for preneed license, procedures and criteria; renewal; reports.
- 497.466 - Preneed sales agents, license required; application procedures and criteria; appointment of agents; responsibility of preneed licensee.
- 497.554 - Monument establishment sales representatives.
- 497.602 - Direct disposers, license required; licensing procedures and criteria; regulation.
- 501.015 - Health studios; registration requirements and fees.
- 501.605 - Licensure of commercial telephone sellers and entities providing substance abuse marketing services.
- 501.607 - Licensure of salespersons.
- 501.609 - License renewal.
- 507.03 - Registration.
- 517.12 - Registration of dealers, associated persons, intermediaries, and investment advisers.
- 527.02 - License; penalty; fees.
- 539.001 - The Florida Pawnbroking Act.
- 559.904 - Motor vehicle repair shop registration; application; exemption.
- 559.928 - Registration.
- 626.025 - Consumer protections.
- 626.171 - Application for license as an agent, customer representative, adjuster, service representative, managing general agent, or reinsurance intermediary.
- 626.172 - Application for insurance agency license.
- 626.202 - Fingerprinting requirements.
- 626.292 - Transfer of license from another state.
- 626.321 - Limited licenses.
- 626.732 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.7355 - Temporary license as customer representative pending examination.
- 626.7851 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.8311 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.8417 - Title insurance agent licensure; exemptions.
- 626.8732 - Nonresident public adjuster’s qualifications, bond.
- 626.8734 - Nonresident all-lines adjuster license qualifications.
- 626.927 - Licensing of surplus lines agent.
- 626.9272 - Licensing of nonresident surplus lines agents.
- 626.9912 - Viatical settlement provider license required; application for license.
- 633.304 - Fire suppression equipment; license to install or maintain.
- 633.332 - Certificate; expiration; renewal; inactive certificate; continuing education.
- 633.412 - Firefighters; qualifications for certification.
- 633.414 - Retention of firefighter and volunteer firefighter certifications.
- 633.444 - Division powers and duties; Florida State Fire College.
- 648.34 - Bail bond agents; qualifications.
- 648.355 - Temporary limited license as limited surety agent or professional bail bond agent; pending examination.
- 683.147 -
- 1002.37 - The Florida Virtual School.
- 1003.42 - Required instruction.
- 1012.55 - Positions for which certificates required.
- 1012.56 - Educator certification requirements.
- 1012.59 - Certification fees.
- 295.21 - Florida Is For Veterans, Inc.
- 295.22 - Veterans Employment and Training Services Program.
+ − Votes (3)
+ − Sponsors (36)