+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (25)
- Died in Messages
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
- In Messages
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 6
- Amendment(s) adopted (653024)
- Read 3rd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Ordered engrossed
- Amendment(s) adopted (123848)
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
- Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 14 NAYS 2
- On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
- CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time
- Now in Rules
- Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
- CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 8 NAYS 2
- On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
- Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
- Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 1
- On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/25/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
- Referred to Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules
+ − Analyses (6)
+ − Amendments (7)
Delete line 52 and insert:
Delete lines 59 - 548 and insert:
Delete lines 28 - 29 and insert:
Delete everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Delete line 293 and insert:
Delete line 213 and insert:
Delete lines 229 - 232 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (14)
- 210.095 - Mail order, Internet, and remote sales of tobacco products; age verification.
- 322.056 - Mandatory revocation or suspension of, or delay of eligibility for, driver license for persons under age 18 found guilty of certain alcohol, drug, or tobacco offenses; prohibition.
- 386.212 - Smoking prohibited near school property; penalty.
- 569.002 - Definitions.
- 569.007 - Sale or delivery of tobacco products; restrictions.
- 569.0075 - Gift of sample tobacco products prohibited.
- 569.008 - Responsible retail tobacco products dealers; qualifications; mitigation of disciplinary penalties; diligent management and supervision; presumption.
- 569.101 - Selling, delivering, bartering, furnishing, or giving tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age; criminal penalties; defense.
- 569.11 - Possession, misrepresenting age or military service to purchase, and purchase of tobacco products by persons under 18 years of age prohibited; penalties; jurisdiction; disposition of fines.
- 569.12 - Jurisdiction; tobacco product enforcement officers or agents; enforcement.
- 569.14 - Posting of a sign stating that the sale of tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age is unlawful; enforcement; penalty.
- 569.19 - Annual report.
- 877.112 - Nicotine products and nicotine dispensing devices; prohibitions for minors; penalties; civil fines; signage requirements; preemption.
- 163.085 -