+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Died in Infrastructure and Security, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7125 (Ch. 2019-167)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 13, 2019 in the Senate:
On March 8, 2019 in the Senate:
- Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Criminal Justice; Appropriations
On February 28, 2019 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (15)
- 322.05 - Persons not to be licensed.
- 322.055 - Revocation or suspension of, or delay of eligibility for, driver license for persons 18 years of age or older convicted of certain drug offenses.
- 322.056 - Mandatory revocation or suspension of, or delay of eligibility for, driver license for persons under age 18 found guilty of certain alcohol, drug, or tobacco offenses; prohibition.
- 322.057 - Discretionary revocation or suspension of driver license for certain persons who provide alcohol to persons under 21 years of age.
- 322.251 - Notice of cancellation, suspension, revocation, or disqualification of license.
- 562.11 - Selling, giving, or serving alcoholic beverages to person under age 21; providing a proper name; misrepresenting or misstating age or age of another to induce licensee to serve alcoholic beverages to person under 21; penalties.
- 562.111 - Possession of alcoholic beverages by persons under age 21 prohibited.
- 569.11 - Possession, misrepresenting age or military service to purchase, and purchase of tobacco products by persons under 18 years of age prohibited; penalties; jurisdiction; disposition of fines.
- 790.22 - Use of BB guns, air or gas-operated guns, or electric weapons or devices by minor under 16; limitation; possession of firearms by minor under 18 prohibited; penalties.
- 806.13 - Criminal mischief; penalties; penalty for minor.
- 812.014 - Theft.
- 812.0155 - Suspension of driver license following an adjudication of guilt for theft.
- 832.09 - Suspension of driver license after warrant or capias is issued in worthless check case.
- 847.0141 - Sexting; prohibited acts; penalties.
- 877.112 - Nicotine products and nicotine dispensing devices; prohibitions for minors; penalties; civil fines; signage requirements; preemption.
+ − Sponsor