+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On May 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Died in Commerce and Tourism
On March 18, 2015 in the Senate:
- Now in Commerce and Tourism
- References corrected to Commerce and Tourism; Finance and Tax; Appropriations
- Original reference(s)- removed: Regulated Industries
On March 3, 2015 in the Senate:
- Referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; Appropriations
On March 2, 2015 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (21)
- 166.231 - Municipalities; public service tax.
- 193.077 - Notice of new, rebuilt, or expanded property.
- 193.085 - Listing all property.
- 195.073 - Classification of property.
- 195.099 - Periodic review.
- 196.012 - Definitions.
- 205.022 - Definitions.
- 205.054 - Business tax; partial exemption for engaging in business or occupation in enterprise zone.
- 212.02 - Definitions.
- 212.08 - Sales, rental, use, consumption, distribution, and storage tax; specified exemptions.
- 212.096 - Sales, rental, storage, use tax; enterprise zone jobs credit against sales tax.
- 212.098 - Rural Job Tax Credit Program.
- 220.02 - Legislative intent.
- 220.03 - Definitions.
- 220.13 - "Adjusted federal income" defined.
- 220.181 - Enterprise zone jobs credit.
- 220.182 - Enterprise zone property tax credit.
- 288.018 - Regional Rural Development Grants Program.
- 288.0655 - Rural Infrastructure Fund.
- 288.106 - Tax refund program for qualified target industry businesses.
- 290.016 - Repeal.
+ − Sponsor