+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (32)
On June 17, 2013 in the Senate:
- Chapter No. 2013-162
On June 14, 2013 in the Senate:
- Approved by Governor
On June 3, 2013 in the Senate:
- Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
On April 30, 2013 in the Senate:
- Ordered enrolled
On April 30, 2013 in the House:
- CS passed; YEAS 119 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On April 29, 2013 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Substituted for HB 1119
- Read 2nd time
On April 26, 2013 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
- Referred to Calendar
- In Messages
On April 24, 2013 in the Senate:
- CS passed; YEAS 32 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On April 16, 2013 in the Senate:
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
On April 11, 2013 in the Senate:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/16/13
On April 10, 2013 in the Senate:
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
On April 9, 2013 in the Senate:
- Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
On April 4, 2013 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
On April 3, 2013 in the Senate:
- CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time
On April 2, 2013 in the Senate:
- Now in Rules
- Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
On April 1, 2013 in the Senate:
- CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
On March 27, 2013 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/01/13, 12:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
On March 7, 2013 in the Senate:
- Now in Criminal Justice
On March 6, 2013 in the Senate:
- Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
On March 5, 2013 in the Senate:
On March 1, 2013 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
On January 11, 2013 in the Senate:
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal Justice; Rules
On December 21, 2012 in the Senate:
+ − Amendment
03/27/2013 at 6:34 PM
+ − Statutes Amended (50)
- 39.502 - Notice, process, and service.
- 40.013 - Persons disqualified or excused from jury service.
- 86.041 - Actions by executors, administrators, trustees, etc.
- 92.53 - Videotaping the testimony of a victim or witness under age 16 or who has an intellectual disability.
- 92.54 - Use of closed circuit television in proceedings involving a victim or witness under the age of 16 or who has an intellectual disability.
- 92.55 - Judicial or other proceedings involving victim or witness under the age of 16 or person who has an intellectual disability; special protections; use of registered service or therapy animals.
- 320.10 - Exemptions.
- 383.14 - Screening for metabolic disorders, other hereditary and congenital disorders, and environmental risk factors.
- 393.063 - Definitions.
- 393.11 - Involuntary admission to residential services.
- 394.455 - Definitions.
- 400.960 - Definitions.
- 408.032 - Definitions relating to Health Facility and Services Development Act.
- 409.908 - Reimbursement of Medicaid providers.
- 413.20 - Definitions.
- 440.49 - Limitation of liability for subsequent injury through Special Disability Trust Fund.
- 499.0054 - Advertising and labeling of drugs, devices, and cosmetics; exemptions.
- 514.072 - Certification of swimming instructors for people who have developmental disabilities.
- 627.6041 - Children with disabilities; continuation of coverage.
- 627.6615 - Children with disabilities; continuation of coverage under group policy.
- 641.31 - Health maintenance contracts.
- 650.05 - Plans for coverage of employees of political subdivisions.
- 765.204 - Capacity of principal; procedure.
- 849.04 - Permitting minors and persons under guardianship to gamble.
- 914.16 - Child abuse and sexual abuse of victims under age 16 or who have an intellectual disability; limits on interviews.
- 914.17 - Appointment of advocate for victims or witnesses who are minors or intellectually disabled.
- 916.105 - Legislative intent.
- 916.106 - Definitions.
- 916.107 - Rights of forensic clients.
- 916.301 - Appointment of experts.
- 916.3012 - Mental competence to proceed.
- 916.302 - Involuntary commitment of defendant determined to be incompetent to proceed.
- 916.3025 - Jurisdiction of committing court.
- 916.303 - Determination of incompetency; dismissal of charges.
- 916.304 - Conditional release.
- 918.16 - Sex offenses; testimony of person under age 16 or who has an intellectual disability; testimony of victim; courtroom cleared; exceptions.
- 921.137 - Imposition of the death sentence upon an intellectually disabled defendant prohibited.
- 941.38 - Extradition of persons alleged to be of unsound mind.
- 944.602 - Agency notification before release of intellectually disabled inmates.
- 945.025 - Jurisdiction of department.
- 945.12 - Transfers for rehabilitative treatment.
- 945.42 - Definitions; ss. 945.40
- 947.185 - Application for intellectual disability services as condition of parole.
- 984.19 - Medical screening and treatment of child; examination of parent, guardian, or person requesting custody.
- 985.14 - Intake and case management system.
- 985.145 - Responsibilities of juvenile probation officer during intake; screenings and assessments.
- 985.18 - Medical, psychiatric, psychological, substance abuse, and educational examination and treatment.
- 985.19 - Incompetency in juvenile delinquency cases.
- 985.195 - Transfer to other treatment services.
- 985.61 - Early delinquency intervention program; criteria.