+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
On March 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7025 (Ch. 2018-111)
- Substituted HB 7025
- Read 2nd time
On March 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
- Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
On February 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
On January 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to Rules
On December 22, 2017 in the Senate:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (33)
- 39.001 - Purposes and intent; personnel standards and screening.
- 39.0011 - Direct-support organization.
- 161.143 - Inlet management; planning, prioritizing, funding, approving, and implementing projects.
- 193.1552 - Assessment of properties affected by imported or domestic drywall.
- 212.08 - Sales, rental, use, consumption, distribution, and storage tax; specified exemptions.
- 216.292 - Appropriations nontransferable; exceptions.
- 218.417 - Fund B Surplus Funds Trust Fund.
- 218.418 - Definitions.
- 218.421 - Fund B Surplus Funds Trust Fund; purpose; rulemaking; administration; reporting.
- 218.422 - Fund B Surplus Funds Trust Fund; review.
- 259.105 - The Florida Forever Act.
- 272.136 - Direct-support organization.
- 296.37 - Residents; contribution to support.
- 322.03 - Drivers must be licensed; penalties.
- 327.4105 - Pilot program for regulation of mooring vessels outside of public mooring fields.
- 328.76 - Marine Resources Conservation Trust Fund; vessel registration funds; appropriation and distribution.
- 339.135 - Work program; legislative budget request; definitions; preparation, adoption, execution, and amendment.
- 375.075 - Outdoor recreation; financial assistance to local governments.
- 380.507 - Powers of the trust.
- 393.065 - Application and eligibility determination.
- 394.462 - Transportation.
- 403.7095 - Solid waste management grant program.
- 408.0436 - Limitation on nursing home certificates of need.
- 409.1666 - Annual adoption achievement awards.
- 420.5087 - State Apartment Incentive Loan Program.
- 420.9072 - State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program.
- 430.82 - Direct-support organization.
- 663.01 - Definitions.
- 663.041 - Moratorium on the office’s enforcement of licensing requirements for an international trust entity or related entities.
- 663.532 - Qualification.
- 893.055 - Prescription drug monitoring program.
- 1008.34 - School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1012.341 - Exemption from performance evaluation system and compensation and salary schedule requirements.
+ − Vote
May 3, 2018: Floor vote: S 1344 Filed
- Yeas: 13
+ − Sponsor