+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On March 3, 2016 in the Senate:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7013 (Ch. 2016-107)
- Substituted HB 7013
- Read 2nd time
On March 1, 2016 in the Senate:
- CS by Appropriations read 1st time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
On February 29, 2016 in the Senate:
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
On February 26, 2016 in the Senate:
- Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
On February 25, 2016 in the Senate:
- CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
On February 22, 2016 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
On February 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Now in Appropriations
On February 11, 2016 in the Senate:
- Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
On February 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
On January 20, 2016 in the Senate:
- Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
- Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
On January 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/20/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
On January 12, 2016 in the Senate:
On January 11, 2016 in the Senate:
- Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations
On January 4, 2016 in the Senate:
+ − Analyses (6)
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (29)
- 379.101 - Definitions.
- 379.2223 - Control and management of state game lands.
- 379.2257 - Cooperative agreements with U. S. Forest Service; penalty.
- 379.2425 - Spearfishing; definition; limitations; penalty.
- 379.29 - Contaminating fresh waters.
- 379.295 - Use of explosives and other substances prohibited.
- 379.3004 - Voluntary Authorized Hunter Identification Program.
- 379.33 - Enforcement of commission rules; penalties for violation of rule.
- 379.337 - Confiscation, seizure, and forfeiture of property and products.
- 379.3502 - License and permit not transferable.
- 379.3503 - False statement in application for license or permit.
- 379.3504 - Entering false information on licenses or permits.
- 379.3511 - Appointment of subagents for the sale of hunting, fishing, and trapping licenses and permits.
- 379.354 - Recreational licenses, permits, and authorization numbers; fees established.
- 379.357 - Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission license program for tarpon; fees; penalties.
- 379.359 - License application provision for voluntary contribution to Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- 379.363 - Freshwater fish dealer’s license.
- 379.364 - License required for fur and hide dealers.
- 379.365 - Stone crab; regulation.
- 379.3751 - Taking and possession of alligators; trapping licenses; fees.
- 379.3752 - Required tagging of alligators and hides; fees; revenues.
- 379.401 - Penalties and violations; civil penalties for noncriminal infractions; criminal penalties; suspension and forfeiture of licenses and permits.
- 379.403 - Illegal killing, taking, possessing, or selling wildlife or game; fines; disposition of fines.
- 379.409 - Illegal killing, possessing, or capturing of alligators or other crocodilia or eggs; confiscation of equipment.
- 379.411 - Killing or wounding of any species designated as endangered, threatened, or of special concern; criminal penalties.
- 379.4115 - Florida or wild panther; killing prohibited; penalty.
- 589.19 - Creation of certain state forests; naming of certain state forests; Operation Outdoor Freedom Program.
- 810.09 - Trespass on property other than structure or conveyance.
- 379.2431 - Marine animals; regulation.
+ − Votes (3)
+ − Sponsor