+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 2, 2014 in the Senate:
- Died in Commerce and Tourism
On March 4, 2014 in the Senate:
On February 28, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations
On February 25, 2014 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (7)
- 20.055 - Agency inspectors general.
- 288.075 - Confidentiality of records.
- 288.076 - Return on investment reporting for economic development programs.
- 288.901 - Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- 288.9015 - Powers of Enterprise Florida, Inc.; board of directors.
- 288.904 - Funding for Enterprise Florida, Inc.; performance and return on the public’s investment.
- 288.905 - President and employees of Enterprise Florida, Inc.
+ − Sponsor