+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On May 3, 2013 in the Senate:
- Died in Judiciary
On March 19, 2013 in the Senate:
- Now in Judiciary
On March 18, 2013 in the Senate:
- Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 1
On March 13, 2013 in the Senate:
- On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/18/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
On March 5, 2013 in the Senate:
On March 1, 2013 in the Senate:
- Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations
On February 27, 2013 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (18)
- 90.803 - Hearsay exceptions; availability of declarant immaterial.
- 435.04 - Level 2 screening standards.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three
- 775.0844 - White Collar Crime Victim Protection Act.
- 775.0877 - Criminal transmission of HIV; procedures; penalties.
- 782.07 - Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.
- 812.0145 - Theft from persons 65 years of age or older; reclassification of offenses.
- 825.101 - Definitions.
- 825.102 - Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.
- 825.1025 - Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of an elderly person or disabled person.
- 825.103 - Exploitation of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.
- 825.105 - Good faith assistance.
- 825.106 - Criminal actions involving elderly persons or disabled adults; speedy trial.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 948.06 - Violation of probation or community control; revocation; modification; continuance; failure to pay restitution or cost of supervision.
- 960.003 - Hepatitis and HIV testing for persons charged with or alleged by petition for delinquency to have committed certain offenses; disclosure of results to victims.
- 1012.315 - Disqualification from employment.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three-time violent felony offenders; definitions; procedure; enhanced penalties or mandatory minimum prison terms.
+ − Sponsor