+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Died in Community Affairs
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the Senate:
On March 4, 2019 in the Senate:
- Referred to Community Affairs; Commerce and Tourism; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Appropriations
On February 19, 2019 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (18)
- 159.27 - Definitions.
- 196.199 - Government property exemption.
- 212.031 - Tax on rental or license fee for use of real property.
- 212.08 - Sales, rental, use, consumption, distribution, and storage tax; specified exemptions.
- 316.1955 - Enforcement of parking requirements for persons who have disabilities.
- 404.056 - Environmental radiation standards and projects; certification of persons performing measurement or mitigation services; mandatory testing; notification on real estate documents; rules.
- 413.08 - Rights and responsibilities of an individual with a disability; use of a service animal; prohibited discrimination in public employment, public accommodations, and housing accommodations; penalties.
- 477.0135 - Exemptions.
- 509.013 - Definitions.
- 509.032 - Duties.
- 509.221 - Sanitary regulations.
- 509.241 - Licenses required; exceptions.
- 509.242 - Public lodging establishments; classifications.
- 509.243 -
- 509.261 - Revocation or suspension of licenses; fines; procedure.
- 553.5041 - Parking spaces for persons who have disabilities.
- 717.1355 - Theme park and entertainment complex tickets.
- 877.24 - Nonapplication of s. 877.22.