+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 2, 2014 in the Senate:
- Died in Judiciary
On March 4, 2014 in the Senate:
On September 11, 2013 in the Senate:
- Referred to Judiciary; Criminal Justice; Rules
On August 22, 2013 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (4)
- 776.012 - Use of force in defense of person.
- 776.013 - Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.
- 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
- 790.15 - Discharging firearm in public or on residential property.