+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 5, 2017 in the Senate:
- Died in Commerce and Tourism
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 7, 2017 in the Senate:
On March 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations; Rules
On February 21, 2017 in the Senate:
+ − Statutes Amended (18)
- 20.60 - Department of Economic Opportunity; creation; powers and duties.
- 288.0001 - Economic Development Programs Evaluation.
- 288.001 - The Florida Small Business Development Center Network.
- 288.005 - Definitions.
- 288.061 - Economic development incentive application process.
- 288.103 -
- 288.1045 - Qualified defense contractor and space flight business tax refund program.
- 288.11621 - Spring training baseball franchises.
- 288.1201 - State Economic Enhancement and Development Trust Fund.
- 288.1229 -
- 288.1259 -
- 288.901 - Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- 288.9015 - Powers of Enterprise Florida, Inc.; board of directors.
- 288.904 - Funding for Enterprise Florida, Inc.; performance and return on the public’s investment.
- 288.905 - President and employees of Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- 288.92 - Divisions of Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- 288.9938 -
- 320.08058 - Specialty license plates.