+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (17)
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 360 (Ch. 2014-176)
- Substituted CS/SB 360
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/09/14
- CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/03/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
- Now in Judiciary Committee
- Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/19/14, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
- Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1
- On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 02/05/14, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
+ − Amendments (4)
Between lines 123 and 124 of the amendment, insert:
Remove line 125 of the amendment and insert:
Remove lines 40-180 and insert:
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (4)
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 775.087 - Possession or use of weapon; aggravated battery; felony reclassification; minimum sentence.
- 782.04 - Murder.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.