+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Education Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 27, 2019 in the House:
- CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee read 1st time
- Now in Education Committee
- CS referred to Education Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
On March 26, 2019 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2
On March 22, 2019 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On February 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
On February 15, 2019 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Statutes Amended (9)
- 847.001 - Definitions.
- 847.012 - Harmful materials; sale or distribution to minors or using minors in production prohibited; penalty.
- 1003.42 - Required instruction.
- 1006.28 - Duties of district school board, district school superintendent; and school principal regarding K-12 instructional materials.
- 1006.283 - District school board instructional materials review process.
- 1006.31 - Duties of the Department of Education and school district instructional materials reviewer.
- 1006.34 - Powers and duties of the commissioner and the department in selecting and adopting instructional materials.
- 1006.40 - Use of instructional materials allocation; instructional materials, library books, and reference books; repair of books.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.