+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 10, 2020 in the House:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 1414 (Ch. 2020-123)
On February 27, 2020 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
- Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0
On February 26, 2020 in the House:
- CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time
On February 25, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
- Now in State Affairs Committee
- CS referred to State Affairs Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: Ways and Means Committee
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On February 21, 2020 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/25/20, 10:00 am, 12 HOB
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On December 16, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee
On November 25, 2019 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (4)
- 379.105 - Harassment of hunters, trappers, or fishers.
- 379.2311 - Nonnative animal management.
- 379.354 - Recreational licenses, permits, and authorization numbers; fees established.
- 379.372 - Capturing, keeping, possessing, transporting, or exhibiting venomous reptiles, reptiles of concern, conditional reptiles, or prohibited reptiles; license required.