+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 301 (Ch. 2019-108)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 14, 2019 in the House:
- Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS referred to Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: State Affairs Committee
On March 13, 2019 in the House:
- CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
On March 12, 2019 in the House:
- CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
On March 8, 2019 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 03/12/19, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On February 20, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee
On February 13, 2019 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendment
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (15)
- 316.224 - Color of clearance lamps, identification lamps, side marker lamps, backup lamps, reflectors, and deceleration lights.
- 316.235 - Additional lighting equipment.
- 316.2397 - Certain lights prohibited; exceptions.
- 316.2398 - Display or use of red warning signals; motor vehicles of volunteer firefighters or medical staff.
- 316.646 - Security required; proof of security and display thereof.
- 319.30 - Definitions; dismantling, destruction, change of identity of motor vehicle or mobile home; salvage.
- 320.02 - Registration required; application for registration; forms.
- 324.0221 - Reports by insurers to the department; suspension of driver license and vehicle registrations; reinstatement.
- 324.151 - Motor vehicle liability policies; required provisions.
- 324.252 -
- 324.255 -
- 627.7295 - Motor vehicle insurance contracts.
- 627.736 - Required personal injury protection benefits; exclusions; priority; claims.
- 627.7407 - Application of the Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law.
- 627.747 -
+ − Sponsor