+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On March 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 622 (Ch. 2018-24)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules
On March 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- In Messages
On March 1, 2018 in the House:
- CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On February 28, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
On February 22, 2018 in the House:
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0
- CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
On February 20, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/22/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
On February 19, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to Appropriations Committee
On February 16, 2018 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendment
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (20)
- 252.355 - Registry of persons with special needs; notice; registration program.
- 252.3591 -
- 381.0303 - Special needs shelters.
- 393.0651 - Family or individual support plan.
- 393.067 - Facility licensure.
- 393.0673 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of license; moratorium on admissions; administrative fines; procedures.
- 393.0675 - Injunctive proceedings authorized.
- 400.102 - Action by agency against licensee; grounds.
- 400.19 - Right of entry and inspection.
- 400.23 - Rules; evaluation and deficiencies; licensure status.
- 400.492 - Provision of services during an emergency.
- 400.497 - Rules establishing minimum standards.
- 400.506 - Licensure of nurse registries; requirements; penalties.
- 408.813 - Administrative fines; violations.
- 408.821 - Emergency management planning; emergency operations; inactive license.
- 429.14 - Administrative penalties.
- 429.28 - Resident bill of rights.
- 429.41 - Rules establishing standards.
- 429.19 - Violations; imposition of administrative fines; grounds.
- 429.34 - Right of entry and inspection.
+ − Vote
March 1, 2018: Floor vote: H 7085 c1
- Yeas: 114