+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (34)
- Chapter No. 2019-119
- Approved by Governor
- Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
- Ordered engrossed, then enrolled
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0
- Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (884156)
- In returning messages
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
- Amendment(s) adopted (884156)
- Read 2nd time
- Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 770
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
- Withdrawn from Education; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Appropriations
- Read 3rd time
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 108 NAYS 0
- In Messages
- Referred to Education; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Appropriations
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Amendment(s) adopted (073353, 100997, 178157, 449795, 565827, 855583)
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/19
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Education Committee read 1st time
- CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/03/19, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
- Now in Education Committee
- Favorable by Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
- Referred to Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (8)
Delete everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Remove lines 474-640 and insert:
Remove line 222 of the amendment and insert:
Remove lines 1051-1052 and insert:
Remove lines 1216-1234 and insert:
Remove lines 1082-1098 and insert:
Remove lines 1223-1268 and insert:
Remove lines 1322-1325 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (37)
- 446.011 - Legislative intent regarding apprenticeship training.
- 446.021 - Definitions of terms used in ss. 446.011-446.092.
- 446.032 - General duties of the department for apprenticeship training.
- 446.045 - State Apprenticeship Advisory Council.
- 446.052 - Preapprenticeship program.
- 446.081 - Limitation.
- 446.091 - On-the-job training program.
- 446.092 - Criteria for apprenticeship occupations.
- 1001.02 - General powers of State Board of Education.
- 1001.706 - Powers and duties of the Board of Governors.
- 1004.013 -
- 1004.015 - Higher Education Coordinating Council.
- 1004.6495 - Florida Postsecondary Comprehensive Transition Program and Florida Center for Students with Unique Abilities.
- 1004.935 - Adults with Disabilities Workforce Education Program.
- 1007.23 - Statewide articulation agreement.
- 1007.233 -
- 1009.21 - Determination of resident status for tuition purposes.
- 1011.80 - Funds for operation of workforce education programs.
- 1011.802 -
- 455.213 - General licensing provisions.
- 1001.43 - Supplemental powers and duties of district school board.
- 1002.3105 - Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options.
- 1003.4156 - General requirements for middle grades promotion.
- 1003.4282 - Requirements for a standard high school diploma.
- 1003.4285 - Standard high school diploma designations.
- 1003.491 - Florida Career and Professional Education Act.
- 1006.22 - Safety and health of students being transported.
- 1007.25 - General education courses; common prerequisites; other degree requirements.
- 1007.2616 - Computer science and technology instruction.
- 1007.271 - Dual enrollment programs.
- 1008.34 - School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1008.37 - Postsecondary feedback of information to high schools.
- 1008.44 - CAPE Industry Certification Funding List and CAPE Postsecondary Industry Certification Funding List.
- 1012.57 - Certification of adjunct educators.
- 1003.41 - Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
- 1004.335 - Accreditation consolidation of University of South Florida branch campuses.
- 1009.75 -