+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (18)
- Died in Education Pre-K - 12
- Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations
- In Messages
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Amendment(s) adopted (544931)
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/26/15
- Placed on Calendar
- CS by Education Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/12/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
- Referred to Education Committee
+ − Amendments (8)
Remove lines 1322-1330 and insert:
Between lines 1018 and 1019, insert:
Between lines 126 and 127, insert:
Remove lines 302-305 and insert:
Remove lines 323-325 and insert:
Between lines 1001 and 1002, insert:
Remove lines 570-641 and insert:
Between lines 1135 and 1136, insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (27)
- 112.31455 - Collection methods for unpaid automatic fines for failure to timely file disclosure of financial interests.
- 984.151 - Truancy petition; prosecution; disposition.
- 1001.41 - General powers of district school board.
- 1001.42 - Powers and duties of district school board.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.
- 1002.205 - Guidelines on religious expression; distribution.
- 1003.01 - Definitions.
- 1003.02 - District school board operation and control of public K-12 education within the school district.
- 1003.23 - Attendance records and reports.
- 1003.24 - Parents responsible for attendance of children; attendance policy.
- 1003.26 - Enforcement of school attendance.
- 1003.27 - Court procedure and penalties.
- 1003.435 - High school equivalency diploma program.
- 1003.57 - Exceptional students instruction.
- 1003.5715 - Parental consent; individual education plan.
- 1006.09 - Duties of school principal relating to student discipline and school safety.
- 1006.147 - Bullying and harassment prohibited.
- 1006.283 - District school board instructional materials review process.
- 1008.212 - Students with disabilities; extraordinary exemption.
- 1011.62 - Funds for operation of schools.
- 1012.23 - School district personnel policies.
- 1012.42 - Teacher teaching out-of-field.
- 1012.795 - Education Practices Commission; authority to discipline.
- 1012.98 - School Community Professional Development Act.
- 1012.562 -
- 1012.986 - William Cecil Golden Professional Development Program for School Leaders.
- 112.3144 - Full and public disclosure of financial interests.
+ − Vote
March 27, 2015: Floor vote: H 7057 e1
- Yeas: 112