+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
- Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1076 (Ch. 2013-27), CS/CS/SB 1720 (Ch. 2013-51)
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Education Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS/CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/27/13, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
- Now in Education Committee
- CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
- Referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
+ − Amendments (13)
03/26/2013 at 5:11 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:39 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:34 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:27 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:26 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:23 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:22 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:21 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:20 PM
03/26/2013 at 4:17 PM
03/18/2013 at 10:05 PM
03/18/2013 at 10:04 PM
03/18/2013 at 9:57 PM
+ − Statutes Amended (47)
- 11.45 - Definitions; duties; authorities; reports; rules.
- 20.15 - Department of Education.
- 39.205 - Penalties relating to reporting of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect.
- 215.425 - Extra compensation claims prohibited; bonuses; severance pay.
- 250.10 - Appointment and duties of the Adjutant General.
- 1001.02 - General powers of State Board of Education.
- 1001.03 - Specific powers of State Board of Education.
- 1001.64 - Florida College System institution boards of trustees; powers and duties.
- 1001.706 - Powers and duties of the Board of Governors.
- 1001.7065 - Preeminent state research universities program.
- 1003.433 - Learning opportunities for out
- 1004.015 - Higher Education Coordinating Council.
- 1004.02 - Definitions.
- 1004.082 - Talent retention programs.
- 1004.43 - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
- 1004.91 - Requirements for career education program basic skills.
- 1004.92 - Purpose and responsibilities for career education.
- 1004.93 - Adult general education.
- 1006.735 - Complete Florida Degree Program.
- 1007.01 - Articulation; legislative intent; purpose; role of the State Board of Education and the Board of Governors; Articulation Coordinating Committee.
- 1007.21 -
- 1007.23 - Statewide articulation agreement.
- 1007.25 - General education courses; common prerequisites; other degree requirements.
- 1007.263 - Florida College System institutions; admissions of students.
- 1007.271 - Dual enrollment programs.
- 1008.02 - Definitions.
- 1008.30 - Common placement testing for public postsecondary education.
- 1008.32 - State Board of Education oversight enforcement authority.
- 1008.322 - Board of Governors oversight enforcement authority.
- 1008.34 - School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1008.37 - Postsecondary feedback of information to high schools.
- 1009.22 - Workforce education postsecondary student fees.
- 1009.23 - Florida College System institution student fees.
- 1009.25 - Fee exemptions.
- 1009.26 - Fee waivers.
- 1009.28 - Fees for repeated enrollment in developmental education classes.
- 1009.40 - General requirements for student eligibility for state financial aid awards and tuition assistance grants.
- 1009.53 - Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
- 1009.531 - Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program; student eligibility requirements for initial awards.
- 1009.73 - Mary McLeod Bethune Scholarship Program.
- 1009.89 - The William L. Boyd, IV, Florida resident access grants.
- 1009.891 - The Access to Better Learning and Education Grant Program.
- 1011.80 - Funds for operation of workforce education programs.
- 1011.81 - Florida College System Program Fund.
- 1011.84 - Procedure for determining state financial support and annual apportionment of state funds to each Florida College System institution district.
- 1011.905 - Performance funding for state universities.
- 1011.906 -