+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
- Died on Calendar
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Education Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS/CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/16/19, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
- Now in Education Committee
- CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/25/19, 3:00 pm, Reed Hall
- Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (4)
Between lines 93 and 94 of the amendment, insert:
Between lines 181 and 182 of the amendment, insert:
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Remove lines 169-205 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (17)
- 446.011 - Legislative intent regarding apprenticeship training.
- 446.032 - General duties of the department for apprenticeship training.
- 446.052 - Preapprenticeship program.
- 1001.43 - Supplemental powers and duties of district school board.
- 1003.4156 - General requirements for middle grades promotion.
- 1003.4282 - Requirements for a standard high school diploma.
- 1003.4285 - Standard high school diploma designations.
- 1003.492 - Industry-certified career education programs.
- 1007.2616 - Computer science and technology instruction.
- 1007.271 - Dual enrollment programs.
- 1008.34 - School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1008.44 - CAPE Industry Certification Funding List and CAPE Postsecondary Industry Certification Funding List.
- 1002.3105 - Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options.
- 1002.45 - Virtual instruction programs.
- 1003.491 - Florida Career and Professional Education Act.
- 1006.22 - Safety and health of students being transported.
- 1012.57 - Certification of adjunct educators.