+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On February 13, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On February 7, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (10)
- 893.03 - Standards and schedules.
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 944.275 - Gain-time.
- 944.611 - Legislative intent.
- 944.705 - Release orientation program.
- 944.801 - Education for state prisoners.
- 948.001 - Definitions.
- 948.013 - Administrative probation.
- 948.03 - Terms and conditions of probation.
- 948.06 - Violation of probation or community control; revocation; modification; continuance; failure to pay restitution or cost of supervision.