+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (23)
On May 5, 2017 in the Senate:
- Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7091 (Ch. 2017-115)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On April 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal Justice; Appropriations; Rules
- In Messages
On April 26, 2017 in the House:
- CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On April 25, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
On April 20, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
On April 17, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
On April 13, 2017 in the House:
- CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
- CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
On April 11, 2017 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/13/17, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
On April 7, 2017 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
On April 5, 2017 in the House:
- CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time
On April 4, 2017 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
On March 30, 2017 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/03/17, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
On March 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On March 8, 2017 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (3)
+ − Statutes Amended (121)
- 16.56 - Office of Statewide Prosecution.
- 39.01 - Definitions.
- 39.0132 - Oaths, records, and confidential information.
- 39.0139 - Visitation or other contact; restrictions.
- 39.301 - Initiation of protective investigations.
- 39.402 - Placement in a shelter.
- 39.506 - Arraignment hearings.
- 39.509 - Grandparents rights.
- 39.521 - Disposition hearings; powers of disposition.
- 39.524 - Safe-harbor placement.
- 39.806 - Grounds for termination of parental rights.
- 63.089 - Proceeding to terminate parental rights pending adoption; hearing; grounds; dismissal of petition; judgment.
- 63.092 - Report to the court of intended placement by an adoption entity; at-risk placement; preliminary study.
- 68.07 - Change of name.
- 90.404 - Character evidence; when admissible.
- 92.55 - Judicial or other proceedings involving victim or witness under the age of 18, a person who has an intellectual disability, or a sexual offense victim or witness; special protections; use of registered service or therapy animals.
- 92.56 - Judicial proceedings and court records involving sexual offenses and human trafficking.
- 92.561 - Prohibition on reproduction of child pornography.
- 92.565 - Admissibility of confession in sexual abuse cases.
- 92.605 - Production of certain records by Florida businesses and out-of-state corporations.
- 322.141 - Color or markings of certain licenses or identification cards.
- 381.004 - HIV testing.
- 384.29 - Confidentiality.
- 390.01114 - Parental Notice of Abortion Act.
- 393.067 - Facility licensure.
- 394.495 - Child and adolescent mental health system of care; programs and services.
- 394.9125 - State attorney; authority to refer a person for civil commitment.
- 397.4872 - Exemption from disqualification; publication.
- 409.1678 - Specialized residential options for children who are victims of sexual exploitation.
- 435.04 - Level 2 screening standards.
- 435.07 - Exemptions from disqualification.
- 456.074 - Certain health care practitioners; immediate suspension of license.
- 480.041 - Massage therapists; qualifications; licensure; endorsement.
- 480.043 - Massage establishments; requisites; licensure; inspection.
- 655.50 - Florida Control of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing in Financial Institutions Act.
- 741.313 - Unlawful action against employees seeking protection.
- 743.067 - Unaccompanied homeless youths.
- 772.102 - Definitions.
- 775.082 - Penalties; applicability of sentencing structures; mandatory minimum sentences for certain reoffenders previously released from prison.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three-time violent felony offenders; definitions; procedure; enhanced penalties or mandatory minimum prison terms.
- 775.0847 - Possession or promotion of certain images of child pornography; reclassification.
- 775.0862 - Sexual offenses against students by authority figures; reclassification.
- 775.0877 - Criminal transmission of HIV; procedures; penalties.
- 775.13 - Registration of convicted felons, exemptions; penalties.
- 775.21 - The Florida Sexual Predators Act.
- 775.215 - Residency restriction for persons convicted of certain sex offenses.
- 775.24 - Duty of the court to uphold laws governing sexual predators and sexual offenders.
- 775.25 - Prosecutions for acts or omissions.
- 775.261 - The Florida Career Offender Registration Act.
- 784.046 - Action by victim of repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence for protective injunction; dating violence investigations, notice to victims, and reporting; pretrial release violations; public records exemption.
- 784.049 - Sexual cyberharassment.
- 794.011 - Sexual battery.
- 794.0115 - Dangerous sexual felony offender; mandatory sentencing.
- 794.024 - Unlawful to disclose identifying information.
- 794.03 - Unlawful to publish or broadcast information identifying sexual offense victim.
- 794.056 - Rape Crisis Program Trust Fund.
- 794.075 - Sexual predators; erectile dysfunction drugs.
- 796.001 - Offenses by adults involving minors; intent.
- 827.071 - Sexual performance by a child; penalties.
- 847.001 - Definitions.
- 847.002 - Child pornography prosecutions.
- 847.003 -
- 847.012 - Harmful materials; sale or distribution to minors or using minors in production prohibited; penalty.
- 847.0135 - Computer pornography; prohibited computer usage; traveling to meet minor; penalties.
- 847.01357 - Exploited children’s civil remedy.
- 847.0137 - Transmission of pornography by electronic device or equipment prohibited; penalties.
- 847.0138 - Transmission of material harmful to minors to a minor by electronic device or equipment prohibited; penalties.
- 856.022 - Loitering or prowling by certain offenders in close proximity to children; penalty.
- 895.02 - Definitions.
- 896.101 - Florida Money Laundering Act; definitions; penalties; injunctions; seizure warrants; immunity.
- 903.0351 - Restrictions on pretrial release pending probation-violation hearing or community-control-violation hearing.
- 903.046 - Purpose of and criteria for bail determination.
- 905.34 - Powers and duties; law applicable.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 921.141 - Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.
- 921.187 - Disposition and sentencing; alternatives; restitution.
- 934.07 - Authorization for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communications.
- 938.085 - Additional cost to fund rape crisis centers.
- 938.10 - Additional court cost imposed in cases of certain crimes.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 943.04354 - Removal of the requirement to register as a sexual offender or sexual predator in special circumstances.
- 943.0436 - Duty of the court to uphold laws governing sexual predators and sexual offenders.
- 943.0585 - Court-ordered expunction of criminal history records.
- 943.059 - Court-ordered sealing of criminal history records.
- 943.325 - DNA database.
- 944.11 - Department to regulate admission of books.
- 944.606 - Sexual offenders; notification upon release.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 944.608 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on career offenders.
- 944.609 - Career offenders; notification upon release.
- 944.70 - Conditions for release from incarceration.
- 947.13 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 947.1405 - Conditional release program.
- 947.141 - Violations of conditional release, control release, or conditional medical release or addiction-recovery supervision.
- 948.013 - Administrative probation.
- 948.03 - Terms and conditions of probation.
- 948.04 - Period of probation; duty of probationer; early termination.
- 948.06 - Violation of probation or community control; revocation; modification; continuance; failure to pay restitution or cost of supervision.
- 948.062 - Reviewing and reporting serious offenses committed by offenders placed on probation or community control.
- 948.063 - Violations of probation or community control by designated sexual offenders and sexual predators.
- 948.064 - Notification of status as a violent felony offender of special concern.
- 948.08 - Pretrial intervention program.
- 948.101 - Terms and conditions of community control.
- 948.12 - Intensive supervision for postprison release of violent offenders.
- 948.30 - Additional terms and conditions of probation or community control for certain sex offenses.
- 948.31 - Evaluation and treatment of sexual predators and offenders on probation or community control.
- 948.32 - Requirements of law enforcement agency upon arrest of persons for certain sex offenses.
- 951.27 - Blood tests of inmates.
- 960.003 - Hepatitis and HIV testing for persons charged with or alleged by petition for delinquency to have committed certain offenses; disclosure of results to victims.
- 960.03 - Definitions; ss. 960.01-960.28.
- 960.065 - Eligibility for awards.
- 960.197 - Assistance to victims of online sexual exploitation and child pornography.
- 984.03 - Definitions.
- 985.0301 - Jurisdiction.
- 985.04 - Oaths; records; confidential information.
- 985.441 - Commitment.
- 985.475 - Juvenile sexual offenders.
- 985.4815 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on juvenile sexual offenders.
- 1012.315 - Disqualification from employment.
- 1012.467 - Noninstructional contractors who are permitted access to school grounds when students are present; background screening requirements.
- 794.10 -
+ − Vote
April 26, 2017: Floor vote: H 7049 c2
- Yeas: 116
+ − Sponsors (11)