+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/SB 526 (Ch. 2014-4)
- Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 526
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
On March 3, 2014 in the House:
- CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
On February 24, 2014 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/03/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
On February 13, 2014 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0
On February 5, 2014 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/12/14, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
- Referred to Appropriations Committee; Judiciary Committee
On January 28, 2014 in the House:
+ − Amendment
Remove line 271 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (19)
- 95.11 - Limitations other than for the recovery of real property.
- 775.15 - Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions.
- 794.011 - Sexual battery.
- 794.0115 - Dangerous sexual felony offender; mandatory sentencing.
- 794.05 - Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.
- 800.03 - Exposure of sexual organs.
- 800.04 - Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.
- 810.14 - Voyeurism prohibited; penalties.
- 901.15 - When arrest by officer without warrant is lawful.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 921.0024 - Criminal Punishment Code; worksheet computations; scoresheets.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 944.275 - Gain-time.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 947.1405 - Conditional release program.
- 948.012 - Split sentence of probation or community control and imprisonment.
- 948.30 - Additional terms and conditions of probation or community control for certain sex offenses.
- 92.55 - Judicial or other proceedings involving victim or witness under the age of 16 or person who has an intellectual disability; special protections; use of registered service or therapy animals.
- 948.31 - Evaluation and treatment of sexual predators and offenders on probation or community control.
+ − Sponsors (14)