+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 528 (Ch. 2014-5)
- Substituted CS/CS/SB 528
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time
On March 3, 2014 in the House:
- CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
On February 24, 2014 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/03/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
On February 13, 2014 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0
On February 5, 2014 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/12/14, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
- Referred to Appropriations Committee; Judiciary Committee
On January 24, 2014 in the House:
+ − Amendment
Between lines 1694 and 1695, insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (13)
- 775.21 - The Florida Sexual Predators Act.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 943.04354 - Removal of the requirement to register as a sexual offender or sexual predator in special circumstances.
- 943.0437 - Commercial social networking websites.
- 944.606 - Sexual offenders; notification upon release.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 948.31 - Evaluation and treatment of sexual predators and offenders on probation or community control.
- 985.481 - Sexual offenders adjudicated delinquent; notification upon release.
- 985.4815 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on juvenile sexual offenders.
- 68.07 - Change of name.
- 775.25 - Prosecutions for acts or omissions.
- 943.043 - Toll-free telephone number; Internet notification; sexual predator and sexual offender information.
+ − Sponsors (10)