+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (22)
On May 5, 2017 in the Senate:
- Died in Ethics and Elections
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On April 6, 2017 in the Senate:
On April 5, 2017 in the Senate:
- Referred to Ethics and Elections; Rules
On April 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- In Messages
On March 30, 2017 in the House:
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 1
- Read 3rd time
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Amendment(s) adopted (441225)
- Read 2nd time
On March 23, 2017 in the House:
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
- Placed on Calendar
- CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0
On March 20, 2017 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/22/17, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
On March 8, 2017 in the House:
- Now in Government Accountability Committee
- Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 27 NAYS 0
On March 7, 2017 in the House:
On March 6, 2017 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/08/17, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
On February 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee
On February 22, 2017 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (3)
+ − Statutes Amended (12)
- 99.061 - Method of qualifying for nomination or election to federal, state, county, or district office.
- 112.313 - Standards of conduct for public officers, employees of agencies, and local government attorneys.
- 112.3142 - Ethics training for specified constitutional officers and elected municipal officers.
- 112.3143 - Voting conflicts.
- 112.3144 - Full and public disclosure of financial interests.
- 112.3145 - Disclosure of financial interests and clients represented before agencies.
- 112.31455 - Collection methods for unpaid automatic fines for failure to timely file disclosure of financial interests.
- 112.3261 - Lobbying before water management districts; registration and reporting.
- 112.32612 -
- 112.3148 - Reporting and prohibited receipt of gifts by individuals filing full or limited public disclosure of financial interests and by procurement employees.
- 112.3262 -
- 218.32 - Annual financial reports; local governmental entities.
+ − Vote
March 30, 2017: Floor vote: H 7021 e1
- Yeas: 114
- Nays: 1
+ − Sponsor