+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 522 (Ch. 2014-2), CS/SB 524 (Ch. 2014-3)
- Substituted CS/CS/SB 522
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
On March 3, 2014 in the House:
- CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
On February 24, 2014 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/03/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
On February 13, 2014 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
On February 12, 2014 in the House:
- Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0
On February 5, 2014 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/12/14, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
- Referred to Appropriations Committee; Judiciary Committee
On January 23, 2014 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (14)
- 394.912 - Definitions.
- 394.9125 -
- 394.913 - Notice to state attorney and multidisciplinary team of release of sexually violent predator; establishing multidisciplinary teams; information to be provided to multidisciplinary teams.
- 394.9135 - Immediate releases from total confinement; transfer of person to department; time limitations on assessment, notification, and filing petition to hold in custody; filing petition after release.
- 394.9151 - Contract authority.
- 394.917 - Determination; commitment procedure; mistrials; housing; counsel and costs in indigent appellate cases.
- 394.918 - Examinations; notice; court hearings for release of committed persons; burden of proof.
- 394.9215 - Right to habeas corpus.
- 394.929 - Program costs.
- 394.930 - Authority to adopt rules.
- 394.931 - Quarterly reports.
- 394.914 - Petition; contents.
- 394.926 - Notice to victims of release of persons committed as sexually violent predators; notice to Department of Corrections and Parole Commission.
- 943.053 - Dissemination of criminal justice information; fees.
+ − Sponsors (10)