+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 14, 2020 in the House:
- Died in Appropriations Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On February 4, 2020 in the House:
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 5
On January 31, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
On January 17, 2020 in the House:
- Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Statutes Amended (18)
- 28.37 - Fines, fees, service charges, and costs remitted to the state.
- 316.003 - Definitions.
- 316.008 - Powers of local authorities.
- 316.0083 - Mark Wandall Traffic Safety Program; administration; report.
- 316.00831 - Distribution of penalties collected under s. 316.0083(1)(b).
- 316.07456 - Transitional implementation.
- 316.0776 - Traffic infraction detectors; placement and installation.
- 316.306 - School and work zones; prohibition on the use of a wireless communications device in a handheld manner.
- 316.640 - Enforcement.
- 316.650 - Traffic citations.
- 318.121 - Preemption of additional fees, fines, surcharges, and costs.
- 318.14 - Noncriminal traffic infractions; exception; procedures.
- 318.15 - Failure to comply with civil penalty or to appear; penalty.
- 318.18 - Amount of penalties.
- 320.03 - Registration; duties of tax collectors; International Registration Plan.
- 321.50 - Authorization to use traffic infraction detectors.
- 322.27 - Authority of department to suspend or revoke driver license or identification card.
- 655.960 - Definitions; ss. 655.960-655.965.