+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On February 6, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On January 31, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (14)
- 316.1935 - Fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer; aggravated fleeing or eluding.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three-time violent felony offenders; definitions; procedure; enhanced penalties or mandatory minimum prison terms.
- 775.087 - Possession or use of weapon; aggravated battery; felony reclassification; minimum sentence.
- 784.07 - Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical care providers, public transit employees or agents, or other specified officers; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentences.
- 790.235 - Possession of firearm or ammunition by violent career criminal unlawful; penalty.
- 794.0115 - Dangerous sexual felony offender; mandatory sentencing.
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 921.0024 - Criminal Punishment Code; worksheet computations; scoresheets.
- 944.605 - Inmate release; notification; identification card.
- 944.70 - Conditions for release from incarceration.
- 947.005 - Definitions.
- 947.13 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 947.141 - Violations of conditional release, control release, or conditional medical release or addiction-recovery supervision.
- 947.149 - Conditional medical release.
+ − Sponsor