+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On February 13, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee
On February 6, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (2)
- 196.081 - Exemption for certain permanently and totally disabled veterans and for surviving spouses of veterans; exemption for surviving spouses of first responders who die in the line of duty.
- 196.102 - Exemption for certain totally and permanently disabled first responders; surviving spouse carryover.
+ − Sponsors (8)